Do you have clothing that your children have outgrown or have never worn? Do you have toys, games, furniture and other items taking up space? If so, click here to become a DollyDoodle Consignor!
Why Choose DollyDoodle Consignment? DollyDoodle Consignment provides you with an online inventory entry system to enter your items and price them as you please. We will then pay you 70% – 80% of your total sales. The more hours you volunteer at the sale, the higher your percentage. Most importantly, all consignors get to shop before the public sale.
How to Consign
Becoming a DollyDoodle Consignor is fast and easy.
There are 3 different types of Consignors:
- Premier Consignors – We enter and tag your inventory for you.
- Super Consignors – You enter and tag your own items, volunteer to work the sale, and get higher percentage of your total sales.
- Regular Consignors – You enter and tag your own items.
All you need to do is drop off your clean items with hangers and we will take care of the rest! We will price your items to sell and give you 50% of the total sales. Please note that we have a limited number of Premier slots. If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Super Consignors prepare, enter, hang and tag their own items and depending on the number of volunteer shifts, can earn 80% of total sales.
Here are the benefits for volunteering:
- Volunteer for 1 shift (3 hours) – shop before regular consignors and the public.
- Volunteer for 2 shifts (6 hours) – earn an extra 5% of sold items, shop before regular consignors and before the public.
- Volunteer for 3 shifts (9+ hours) – earn an extra 10% of sold items, shop before regular consignors and before the public.
Volunteer shifts are available now. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
Regular Consignors prepare, enter, and tag their own items and earn 70% of the sale price.
There is an $10 fee for regular consigners and $20 fee for Premier consigners to consign at each sale that will be taken from your total sales. There is no fee charged until an item sells, so if you don’t sell any items (which is highly unlikely) there is no fee!