DOLLYDOODLE – Consignor Login and Inventory Entry:
Below is a quick guide to logging in to Dollydoodle and entering your inventory.
- From the Dollydoodle website, click on For Consignors and then Consignor Login.
- If you have NOT registered to become a consignor, click on Need a consignor number.
- If you have a consignor number, enter it and your password and click Login.
- From the Activities dropdown you can do the following:
- Un-Register for Our Upcoming Sale.
- Update Account Information – change address, phone numbers, etc.
- Volunteer to Work – Sign up to volunteer at the sale. Shifts are 4 hours.
- Work With Consigned Inventory – This is where you will enter all your inventory and print your sale tags. Click this one now.
- View/Approve Seller Agreement – The seller agreement needs to be signed before participating in the sale.
- View/Approve Volunteer Worker Agreement – The worker agreement needs to be signed before working a shift at the sale.
- You will then click on Work with My Consigned Items (Active Inventory). Once you have entered all your inventory, you will come to this section to Print Tags.
- Complete the following items:
- Category – use the dropdown list to select the appropriate
- Size – enter appropriate size. There is a Leave Blank option if that is appropriate.
- Description Line 1 and 2 – Use these lines to best describe your item.
- Price – enter your best price. Remember you are trying to sell your items.
- Check to Discount – check this box if you want to discount your items for the ½ off sale.
- Check to Donate – check this box if you want to donate your items. All items marked as donate, will be donated.
- Click Submit Item after each entry.
How To Hang Your Inventory and Place Your Tags: