Drop Off and Inspection Dates and Times:
Please sign up for a drop off appointment through your consignor login. Drop off times available are:
- Friday October 25th 10:00am – 4:30pm
- *can meet earlier if prior arrangements are made
LOCATION: Gallatin County Fairground, 901 N Black Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715.
Inventory Drop Off and Inspection:
- Once your items have been entered into the system and tagged, they are ready for drop off. Items should be sized and group together (for example, group all boy clothing together, sized smallest to largest).
- You can bring your items in boxes labeled with your consignor number/name and leave. We will inspect your items and you can return to pick up any rejected items during drop off hours. If you bring a bin with your consignor number on it, please take your lid with you. Lids often get lost or sent home with wrong owner.
- Use safety pins or a tagging gun to tag items. Please NO straight pins.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Please do not allow them to play with toys or on furniture.
- All items must be inspected. Please, do not be offended if an item is rejected.