Items we WILL accept:
- Clothing – We accept children’s clothing sizes 0-14 and maternity clothing. Check items over carefully for stains, excessive fading, holes, missing buttons, etc.
- Shoes – We accept newborn shoes up to adult size 8. Please make sure they are clean.
- Toys, Games, Puzzles, Books, Video Games, Computer Games – All items must be in good working condition, no torn pages, must have all their pieces, include directions and have working batteries, if required. We will accept recognizable stuffed animals (Paw Patrol, Frozen, Elmo, etc.), Build a Bear animals, and animals that talk or play music.
- Bedding – Only Toddler and Twin bedding sets are accepted. Infant bumpers will not be accepted, but crib sheets will be accepted.
- Infant Equipment – We accept strollers, nursing pillows, play gyms, high chairs, bouncers, swings, bathtubs, walkers, etc.
- Furniture and Large Play Equipment –
- Furniture – We accept cribs, changing tables, dressers, bookshelves, table and chair sets, rocking chairs, and beds. You will need to put any furniture items together at drop off. Drop side cribs will not be accepted.
- Large play equipment and toys – Bikes, wagons, play kitchens, etc., need to be clean and all pieces need to be included.
Items we will NOT accept:
- Any recalled items.
- Any items that do not meet our standard of quality or cleanliness.
- Any items that are broken, missing parts, don’t have working batteries, etc.
- Underwear and socks (unless they are new with tags).
- Crib Bumpers
- Breast pumps.
- Rock n Plays (have been recalled)
How to Prepare Your Items:
**Important – Tags must be attached to the upper right hand corner of the item**
- We have a $2.00 minimum price. If a single item isn’t valued at $2.00, please combine it with another item.
- When entering your items, put exact sizes. If you are mixing any sizes or items run small, please note that in the description field.
- All clothing items need to be on hangers. Looking at the front of the item on the hanger, the top of the hanger should look like the top of a question mark. You can tag items using safety pins or tagging guns. If you are using a tagging gun, please make sure that you are tagging into a seam to avoid holes.
- Pants can be hung with pant hangers, or safety pins and wire hangers. Pin them on the top bar on each side of the hook.
- Shoes must be clean on both the top and bottom. You may need to put them through the washing machine.
- Shoes must be secured together. You can pin them, tie the laces, or zip tie them together. Infant sized shoes can be bagged together with the tag taped to the inside or attached to the outside of the bag. Do not seal the bag until after the shoes have been inspected at drop off.
Toys, Games, Puzzles, Books, Video and Computer Games:
- If an item has additional parts, please bag the parts and attach them securely to the item. You can tape your tag to the inside of the bag, but do not seal the bag until your item has been inspected at drop off.
- If you are grouping items such as books, DVDs, puzzles, etc. together in a clear plastic bag, please tape the tag to the inside of the bag. Do not seal the bag closed until it has been inspected at drop off.
Furniture and Large Play Equipment:
- Please make sure all pieces are included and all items are clean.
Suggested Pricing: Below is a pricing guide. This is only a suggestion, please remember to price your items to sell.
|Carters/Target/Children’s Place||$2.00 – $6.00|
|Gymboree/Gap/Better Brands||$2.00 – $10.00|
|Boutique||25%-35% of price paid|
|New clothing over 12 months||30%-50% of price paid|
|Shoes:||$2.00 – $10.00|
|Maternity clothing:||$2.00 – $15.00|
|Market brands||$20.00 – $40.00|
|Specialty Store/High End||$50.00 – $100.00|
|Double Or Jogging||add $10.00-15.00 to above|
|Bouncers||$10.00 – $20.00|
|Exersaucers||$10.00 – $40.00|
|Swings||$10.00 – $40.00|
|High Chairs||$10.00 – $40.00|